The excellent performance of Horticube® medium is based upon its unique cell structure which closely resembles the cellular structure of plants. This growing media is designed to drain off excess water from the base of the seed, allowing an optimal balance of oxygen and water, even the foam is completely saturated.
Hydroponic seed germination and foliage plant propagation are good examples. This medium is designed to drain off excess water from the base of the cutting or seed, yet provide for the proper balance of air/water needed for good root development.
From sowing to transplanting, Horticube® growing medium makes hydroponics an easy process. Growers benefit from:
- Simple to use – just add water and sow seed
- High-drainage product characteristic is ideal for crops requiring high water usage
- Specially-engineered balance of water and air promotes vigorous root development
- Consistent product quality cell to cell
- Product cells do not compact after continual watering, maintaining the original air porosity
- Pre-dibbled holes make it easy to set the seed into place in the media
- Sterile sheets reduce disease problems
Oasis Horticube® medium is an excellent alternative to Rockwool. You will have great results with germination and cloning.